Shelley Gandhi, Strategic Advisor Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety NDA Group, has been invited to Chair the 2nd Annual Biosimilars Europe Congress Nov 23 – 24, 2017 at Hilton London Olympia, London.
The conference will bring together industry experts to explore the strategies to gain insight into new biosimilar development strategies, different characterization and analysis methods, clinical advancement and successful case studies.
This conference offers a rare opportunity to its participants to understand and learn from top experts in the biosimilars field and to share experiences. The conference will also provide a platform to discuss the current vital issues, regulatory issues, market assessment and commercialization and globalization.
- Current status of Biosimliars market
- Monoclonal antibody Biosimilars
- Challenges faced when moving towards globalization
- Opportunities in emerging markets
- IP issues, naming and labelling issues related to biosimilars
- Partnership, new investment and business models
- Challenges and opportunities for biobetters and monoclonal antibody biosimilars
- Clinical trials strategies and new guidelines for biosimilar clinical trials
- Benefits and concerns of interchangeable and biosubstitutes and post authorization monitoring
- Bringing biosimilars closer to patients and healthcare professionals
- New solutions to demonstrate similarity and different characterization methods
To find out more about the event click here.
Shelley Gandhi, Strategic Advisor Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety NDA Group