Shelley Gandhi, Strategic Advisor Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety NDA Group, has been invited to give a training on Signal Detection Management at Park Plaza Victoria, Amsterdam, 28 – 29 September 2017.
Key topics that Shelley will cover:
- Signal Detection Methods Qualitative vs. quantitative assessment of ICSRs
- Finding a balance between efficiency and ensuring no safety signals go unnoticed
- Signal Prioritisation differences between small, medium and big pharma
- Regulatory and Industry Requirements and Standards
- Quality system requirements: ensuring compliance and identifying gaps
Reasons to attend:
- Get a comprehensive understanding of signal detection strategies
- Improve and maintain your audit trail
- Learn about current and future trends in signal detection and use of EudraVigilance
- Hands-On case studies from the trainer‘s experience
To find out more about the event click here.
Shelley Gandhi, Strategic Advisor Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety NDA Group