Shelley Gandhi to conduct an Advanced Workshop in QPPV Toolbox – Your Key to Success – in conjunction with DIA Learning
Shelley Gandhi, Strategic Advisor Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety NDA Group, has been invited to lead the Advanced Workshop in QPPV Toolbox on the 12-13 March 2018 at Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin, Germany.
The workshop is designed to include small group interaction and discussions and is based on suggestions from the QPPVs themselves. The workshop will allow you to be more efficient in solving the problems in your daily business, learn the right thinking processes to land at good results and hear from solutions from other in similar situations.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Master the obligations of marketing authorization holder and QPPV – your
• Prepare and go through the audits and inspections without major issues
• Navigate the changes in the QPPV role in a global commercial environment
• Achieve oversight of the PV system
• Set up a complete system: a QPPV Backup and delegating PV activities
• PSMF oversight
• Quality management
• Vendor management
• Delivering a successful inspection
• QPPV in the global environment – European and international considerations
WHO WILL ATTEND
This workshop is intended for QPPVs who are already established in their role and would like to
improve their daily practice.