Shelley Gandhi, Strategic Advisor Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety NDA Group, has been invited to give a training on Signal Detection Management at Ramada Apollo, Amsterdam Centre, 20 – 21 September 2018.
Key topics that Shelley will cover:
- Signal Detection Methods Qualitative vs. quantitative assessment of ICSRs
- Finding a balance between efficiency and ensuring no safety signals go unnoticed
- Signal Prioritisation differences between small, medium and big pharma
- Regulatory and Industry Requirements and Standards
- Quality system requirements: ensuring compliance and identifying gaps
- New EudraVigilance requirements
Reasons to attend:
- Get a comprehensive understanding of signal detection strategies
- Improve and maintain your audit trail
- Learn about current and future trends in signal collection
- Hands-On case studies from the trainer‘s experience
To find out more about the event click here.