Professor Beatriz Da Silva Lima, NDA Advisory Board member, has been invited to present at Impact’18 on 13th – 14th June 2018 in Krakow, Poland.
Impact brings leaders at the forefront of innovation from many sectors together to explore the opportunities to create the global digital future.
There are many tracks including industry 4.0, 5G economy and the future of IoE, fintech, biotechnology & digital health, transportation, energy & environment, science to business and digital state.
Beatriz will speak on Day One, Wednesday 13th June 2018 at 13:20 – 13:45 – Stage: S2
Track: Biotechnology & Digital Health
Moderated discussion: “Healthcare and the bio-pharma industry of the future”
Impact is a forward thinking event, where innovators and policymakers come together to explore new technology and are inspired by digital innovations.
Who will attend?
- Join representatives from the biggest international companies with more than 800 CEOs and Founders.
- 6000+ participants and 250 speakers from 30 countries from around the world.
- Expand your business network,
- Access key industry decision makers and
- Learn to merge technical know-how with the best business practices.
To find out more click here.