Are you an experienced Business Development Professional with experience in the Life Science sector?
As Director of Business Development you will be responsible for the generation and management of external opportunities, the assessment of potential new clients and operational support of business development objectives.
This role’s focus is to drive the prospecting and new business development for NDA in the UK market. You will work closely with our experts to identify and seize commercial opportunities to ensure a strong positive impact on the business growth and profitability.
Office Location: Leatherhead, UK
Become a part of the NDA Group’s growing, highly qualified team!
- Create awareness of NDA’s full service offering in the UK market
- Build and expand strong relationships with existing and potential NDA clients.
- Implement strategies focused on pipeline management to identify and develop opportunities for growth
- Attend relevant conferences, networks, industry meetings to seek opportunities
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure that NDA continues to operate effectively as one firm.
- Manage the operational BD activities; management and follow-up of leads, including hand-over to appropriate people within NDA
- 5-10 years of experience in Business development or comparable business function
- Demonstrated ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Good understanding of the life-science/bio tech industry in the UK
- Proven networking skills where an established network of potential clients is a merit.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative
- Can work independently and takes own initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel frequently
- Proactivity and drive to develop our client base
- Confidence to build productive relationships on many levels
Send your application (CV and cover letter) in an email labelled “Business Development UK” to email@example.com. Selection of candidates & interviews will be conducted continuously, thus submit your application as soon as possible.