Do you want to be part of expanding our Nordic Regulatory Affairs Consulting business and engage with industry leaders promoting global Regulatory Affairs expertise?
We are currently looking for a dedicated Manager Business Development, to oversee Nordic & global business development activities in global Regulatory Affairs, aimed at drug development and product life cycle management.
The Manager Business Development is responsible for the generation and management of external opportunities, the assessment of potential new clients and operational support of business development objectives.
The Manager Business Development will report directly to the Director Business Development Europe and be a member of the local management team.
The position is based in our head office in Upplands Väsby, Stockholm and frequent international trips to customers, conferences and other offices will occur.
Become a part of the NDA Group’s growing, highly qualified team!
- Create awareness of NDA’s full service offering in the Nordic market and globally
- Build and expand strong relationships with existing and potential NDA clients
- Implement strategies focused on pipeline management to identify and develop opportunities for growth
- Attend relevant conferences, networks, industry meetings to seek opportunities
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure NDA continues to operate effectively as one company
- Manage operational BD activities, leads follow-up and hand-over to appropriate functions within NDA
- Masters’s degree in Natural Sciences or Business Administration’
- 3-5 years of experience in business development or comparable business function
- Demonstrated ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Good understanding of the life science/biotech industry in the Nordics
- Proven networking skills with established network of potential clients
- Confidence to build productive relationships on many levels
- Experience with contractual matters is desirable
- Used to work in an international environment with various cultures is desirable
- Background in Regulatory affairs and drug development will be considered merits
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally (up to 50%)
Who are you?
We are looking for an innovative individual with strong entrepreneurial skills and the ability to independently initiate and drive business development and client relationships activities. You are an open-minded team player with great communication and influencing skills and experience of working cross functional. You are focused on results and have the ability to make timely, balanced and compliant decisions aligned with business needs. You show visionary and strategic skills, taking on responsibilities with the whole company and clients in mind. Strong written and verbal presentation skills in Swedish and English is another strength of yours. You inspire others through your dedication and passion, and you create a culture of ownership and engagement.
If this sounds interesting to you please contact:
Torbjörn Ströberg: firstname.lastname@example.org +46(0) 703 77 87 74
Ann-Katrin Broman: email@example.com +46 (0) 707 55 50 94
Selection of candidates & interviews will be conducted continuously, thus submit your application as soon as possible.