Are you an experienced specialist in Regulatory Affairs within Drug Development ?
We are looking to expand our team with a Senior Consultant located in Sweden or Denmark.
As a Senior Consultant at NDA you will provide our clients with strategic and operational support concerning regulatory affairs within drug development on a global, national or regional level.
You will manage and take part in complex and challenging projects from international and local companies within different therapeutic areas.
Become a part of the NDA Group’s growing, highly qualified team!
- In-depth experience of regulatory strategies on a senior advisory level
- Vast knowledge of regulatory affairs within drug development in different countries and regions (e.g. Europe and US)
- Experience from pharmaceutical industry and/or medical agencies.
- Experience from complex project management roles or equivalent and /or writing regulatory documents for e.g. clinical trial applications and marketing authorisation applications for EU and USA, orphan drug designation applications (ODD), Paediatric Investigation Plans (PIP), Scientific Advice procedures etc.
- Academic degree within life science.
- Expertise within clinical development and/or experience working with Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP), is desirable.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
You are proactive, collaborative, adaptable and confident in decision-making , who enjoys networking and actively contributing to business expansion.
For more information about the position, contact Robert Kronqvist, General Manager
Send your application (CV and letter) to Recruitment@ndareg.com
Selection of candidates & interviews will be conducted continuously, thus submit your application as soon as possible.