Are you an experienced specialist in Regulatory Affairs within Drug Development ?
We are looking to expand our team with a Senior Consultant located in Sweden or Denmark.
As a Senior Consultant at NDA you will provide our clients with strategic and operational support concerning regulatory affairs within drug development on a global, national or regional level.
You will manage and take part in complex and challenging projects from international and local companies within different therapeutic areas.
Become a part of the NDA Group’s growing, highly qualified team!
- In-depth experience of regulatory strategies on a senior advisory level
- Vast knowledge of regulatory affairs within drug development in different countries and regions (e.g. Europe and US)
- Experience from pharmaceutical industry and/or medical agencies.
- Experience from complex project management roles or equivalent and /or writing regulatory documents for e.g. clinical trial applications and marketing authorisation applications for EU and USA, orphan drug designation applications (ODD), Paediatric Investigation Plans (PIP), Scientific Advice procedures etc.
- Academic degree within life science.
- Expertise within clinical development and/or experience working with Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP), is desirable.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
You are proactive, collaborative, adaptable and confident in decision-making , who enjoys networking and actively contributing to business expansion.
For more information about the position, contact Robert Kronqvist, General Manager or Anna Leitgeb, consultant. Danish applicants can also contact Katja Gustafsson, a consultant based in Denmark. Please call our switch board +46 (8) 590 778 00.
Send your application (CV and letter) to Recruitment@ndareg.com
Selection of candidates & interviews will be conducted continuously, thus submit your application as soon as possible.
Last application date: 21 February 2020.