NDAs Brian Edwards, Principal Consultant Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety, is on the programme committee at the 11th Annual Forum for Qualified Persons in Pharmacovigilance, QPPV, at The Crystal, London, UK 4-5 October 2017. Dr Edwards is also chairing session 5 – Insights on Inspections, Audits and Quality Management – on 5th October.
This is the only forum designed for QPPVs by QPPVs, now in its 11th year and ever growing. This year’s objectives build on past successes and have been shaped by valuable feedback provided by participants.
- Build relationships with fellow QPPVs
- Reconnect with colleagues and meet regulators
- Hear the latest updates and hot topics relating to the role of the QPPV
- Explore long term PV visions, future directions of the ‘PV world’, and potential impact on the role of QPPV
- Learn from and share experience and ideas with like-minded QPPVs in a neutral environment
- Better understand regulatory and inspectorate expectations of the QPPV
- Identify the expanded expectations of the role in the context of the new regulatory framework and transparency initiatives
To find out more about the event click here.
Brian Edwards, Principal Consultant Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety NDA Group